TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website!
We are a family owned and operated business focused on providing supreme customer service. My Gutter Pro guarantees professional workmanship. Our trained technicians have installed gutters for thousands of delighted customers for over 10 years.
We are not a sales organization with big bloated prices that pay for subcontractor and sales commission costs. We cut out the self-serving middle men and deliver the savings to our customers. We control the quality of our products by using in-house employees then back them with our guarantee.
We service Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
- Due to the weather, the unpredictable duration of each service, routing efficiency, employee concerns, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, etc.. All appointments are subject to change at any given time. Your presence is NOT required for any of our exterior services.
- It is agreed and understood that the customer represents their properties roof to be structurally sound and is able to withstand the weight of workers and their tools. In the event that the roof does not meet these conditions, any resulting damages are the sole responsibility of the customer. My Gutter Pro shall not be responsible for said damages. This includes but is not limited to, broken or cracked roofing shingles (asphalt, tile, slate, cedar, etc..) roof decking, and rafter boards.
- Gutter Cleaning – Removal of solid debris accumulated inside of gutter and downspout systems all the way to the ground. Underground drainage systems are not included.
- Gutter Cleaning – We do not use water to clean the inside of the gutter systems. Our employees will hand-bag the solid debris and remove them from the premises. They will also use gas-powered blowers to blow out the smaller remaining debris. Every downspout will be confirmed to be free of any obstructions all the way to the ground.
- No warranties, expressed or implied, are offered under this agreement. My Gutter Pro shall not be responsible for property damage of any kind caused either directly or indirectly by water related damage to include but not limited to, mold and mildew, drywall, landscaping, window, siding, wood trim, or structural damage.
- My Gutter Pro maintains a General Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance Policies at all times.
- The Work is to be completed by My Gutter Pro Employees ONLY. We do not use any sub-contractors or 1099 Piece Workers.
- Customers must provide My Gutter Pro with notice of any damage to the property that the customer believes is My Gutter Pro’ responsibility within 1 week (7 Days) following completion of the Project.
Our Service Areas
Service Areas listed by county, click the link to move to any specific locations page
Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan, Fogy Bottom, Columbia Heights, Logan Circle, Washington DC
Aspen Hill, Barnesville, Bethesda, Brookville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Mt. Airy, Olney, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Washington Grove, Wheaton
Prince George’s County:
Beltsville, Bowie, Brentwood, Capitol Heights, Cheverly, College Park, District Heights, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Landover, Langley Park, Lanham, Laurel, Marlow Heights, Upper Marlboro