Welcome to our website!
We are a family owned and operated business focused on providing supreme customer service. My Gutter Pro guarantees professional workmanship. Our trained technicians have installed gutters for thousands of delighted customers for over 10 years.
We are not a sales organization with big bloated prices that pay for subcontractor and sales commission costs. We cut out the self-serving middle men and deliver the savings to our customers. We control the quality of our products by using in-house employees then back them with our guarantee.
We service Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Service Area Includes:
Washington, DC: Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Dupont Circle, Adams Morgan, Fogy Bottom, Columbia Heights, Logan Circle
Carroll County: Hampstead, Manchester, Mount Airy, New Windsor, Sykesville, Taney Town, Union Bridge, Westminster
Montgomery County: Aspen Hill, Barnesville, Bethesda, Brookville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Rockville, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Washington Grove, Wheaton
Prince George’s County: Beltsville, Bowie, Brentwood, Capitol Heights, Cheverly, College Park, District Heights, Greenbelt, Hyattsville, Landover, Langley Park, Lanham, Laurel, Marlow Heights, Upper Marlboro
Book a Gutter Cleaning Form: We will schedule your service for the next available date & time-frame of your choosing. If none of your preferred service dates are available, then one will automatically be provided for you. You may re-schedule or cancel the gutter cleaning service at any time. We have NO re-schedule or cancellation fees.
Gutter cleaning pricing: Our listed pricing is an approximate cost chart. Once scheduled, your gutter cleaning rate will not change or increase. We have NO Hidden Fees. After your first cleaning has been performed, we reserve the right to adjust our pricing accordingly for any future services.
Scheduling: We will provide you a specific service date and 2-hour arrival time frame for each visit. This time frame is an approximation and is always subject to change. Due to the weather, the unpredictable duration of each service, routing efficiency, employee concerns, etc., All appointments are subject to change at any given time. Your presence is never required for any of our exterior services. Any scheduling changes will be communicated through email and mobile text message. You will be automatically notified to your mobile phone whenever our crew is in route to your property even though your presence is not required.
Payments: Payments are due upon completion of our services. We reserve the right to require a 1/3 job deposit before starting any project. If a job deposit is required, you will be notified before scheduling the job. A paper workorder will be left on your front door upon completion. We will also email you an invoice to the email address that was provided. Job related pictures will also be attached to the invoice email. There will be a link provided to pay online via credit card in the invoice email. We accept payment by check as well as most major credit cards. No further work will be performed for past due accounts until all past due invoices are paid in full. Customer agrees and accepts these terms. Customer is to make payment to My Gutter Pro in accordance with these terms.
Leaf Protection Products: The pricing listed for leaf protection is an approximate cost. Free estimates can be provided upon request.
Referral program: Refer a friend or neighbor and receive 10% off your next cleaning service.
Eligibility: Must be an existing customer with at least one gutter cleaning service being completed and paid in full. Referred customer must have received their gutter cleaning service and have paid their balance in full.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: Your gutter cleaning service is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a period of one month. This guarantee covers removing any debris that may have been missed during the original service only and does not cover any newly accumulated debris.
(60) Day No-Clogs Guaranteed: For 60 days after your gutter cleaning service has been performed, if you have any concerns, just call or email us and we will send a manager to the property right away to inspect that recent service and re-clean your gutters as needed. This guarantee covers removing any debris that may have been missed during the original service only and does not cover any newly accumulated debris.
- Due to the weather, the unpredictable duration of each service, routing efficiency, employee concerns, unforeseen circumstances, acts of God, etc.. All appointments are subject to change at any given time. Your presence is NOT required for any of our exterior services.
- It is agreed and understood that the customer represents their properties roof to be structurally sound and is able to withstand the weight of workers and their tools. In the event that the roof does not meet these conditions, any resulting damages are the sole responsibility of the customer. My Gutter Pro shall not be responsible for said damages. This includes but is not limited to, broken or cracked roofing shingles (asphalt, tile, slate, cedar, etc..) roof decking, and rafter boards.
- Gutter Cleaning – Removal of solid debris accumulated inside of gutter and downspout systems all the way to the ground. Underground drainage systems are not included.
- Gutter Cleaning – We do not use water to clean the inside of the gutter systems. Our employees will hand-bag the solid debris and remove them from the premises. They will also use gas-powered blowers to blow out the smaller remaining debris. Every downspout will be confirmed to be free of any obstructions all the way to the ground.
- No warranties, expressed or implied, are offered under this agreement. My Gutter Pro shall not be responsible for property damage of any kind caused either directly or indirectly by water related damage to include but not limited to, mold and mildew, drywall, landscaping, window, siding, wood trim, or structural damage.
- My Gutter Pro maintains a General Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation Insurance Policies at all times.
- The Work is to be completed by My Gutter Pro Employees ONLY. We do not use any sub-contractors or 1099 Piece Workers.
- Customers must provide My Gutter Pro with notice of any damage to the property that the customer believes is My Gutter Pro’ responsibility within 1 week (7 Days) following completion of the Project.
Roof debris: Our gutter cleaning service always includes clearing and removing the debris from all roofing valleys by hand-bagging the debris and then blowing the remains using a handheld gas-powered blower.
Underground Drainage Systems: My Gutter Pro does NOT clean or service underground drainage systems. Our Gutter Cleaning Service never includes underground drainage pipes of any sort.